日本国籍を取得したい(帰化)・国際結婚など ご相談ください


・短期滞在と興行・文化活動 ビザ等の出来る活動の違いがわからない
お困りではありませんか? 在留資格の興行(興行ビザ)は不法就労・残留の温床となったため厳しく審査されます。 スポーツイベントでもプロとアマでは在留資格が異なります。ご相談ください。


在留期限を超えて不法残留を放置してもなんの解決にはなりません。もしあなたが退去強制されれば5年・過去にも 退去強制されたリピーターは10年、日本に上陸できません。引き続き日本で生活を求めるには、法務大臣の特別の許可 が必要です。当事務所では在留特別許可の書類作成や入国管理局への出頭する場合は同行もします。ご相談ください。

I will help you and support you.

Certificate of Eligibility For a Status of Residence , Certificate of Eligibility For a Status of Residence , Permission to Change Status of Residence, Permission to Extend Period of Stay, Permission for Permanent Residence , Permission to Acquire Status of Residence /Re-entry Permission /Alien Registration or Residence Record , Certificate of authorized employment If you have problems with these please contact us Please make an appointment using attached our mail-form, explaining your present situation like period of your stay, your status of residence, and so on with your request.The date and time and the place for the consultation will be informed to you by mail. On the appointed date, we will meet and confirm your request in detail. Then the conditions of the contract will be explained to you. It will be made with your understanding and agreement. Please note that 6000yen/hour is required on you in this consultation except you make above contract with us.

Copyright(c) 2017 kake-office. All Rights Reserved. Design by